04 Nov SEQ Hoist from Kito Canada – single phase VFD Electric Chain Hoist
Kito’s new SEQ powered hoists means smooth starts and stops, adjustable speeds, and unbeatable precision. Fitted with a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) and available in both single and three-phase power it is now available in Canada through Acculift.
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
All dual speed models come with a standard “under-the-cover” variable frequency drive – regardless of voltage. This device works by varying the power to the motor, which allows you to adjust both the high and low speeds. It also provides a soft-start/soft-stop operation to reduce shock loads, swing, and bounce – resulting in more precise load control and longevity of the hoist.
COMPACT ALUMINUM BODY
The die-cast body is lightweight and offers low headroom – one of the best in the industry and th paint is electrostatically applied for a highly chip resistant finish.
Unique Chain Guide
Provides quiet and smooth guiding of chain. Heavy cast iron construction for improved wear versus stamped steel design offered by many manufacturers.
Self-Adjusting Maintenance-Free Brake
Equipped with an electromagnetic pull rotor brake, the EQ|SEQ has no brake coil to fail or discs to replace, making it virtually maintenance-free.
Move into position faster with the No Load High Speed
When working with less than 30% of the full rated capacity, the EQ|SEQ can operate 1.3 times faster, optimizing your work efficiency and production time.
Extreme Duty, Single-Phase, Fan-Cooled Motor
Rated for an ASME H4 Classification, the motor has a 30/10 minute duty rating in a single phase, dual speed offering. The external motor fan functions quickly to eliminate resistor, motor, and brake heat.
- 1/8 to 1 metric tonnes
- ASME H4
- ASME B30.16
- CSA C22.2 NO. 33, 14-13, 66
- IP55 dust-tight and watertight environmental protection
- ISO 1/8 – ½ t M6; 1 t M5
- UL 508, 508a 1004
- FEM 1/8-1/2t 3m; 1t 2m
- Lift lengths can be customized to suit requirements
- Plain, geared, or motorized trolley mount
- Hook mount or suspension bar
- Plastic chain container (20′ max lift)
- Single and Three phase available
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Completely sealed body
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Low headroom profile
- Precision machined, induction-hardened alloy helical and spur gears submersed in an oil bath
- Grade 80 load chain certified to DIN standards
- Nickel plated and corrosion resistant
- 5 pocket load sheave reduces vibration and chain wear
- Long-lasting, heavy-duty cast iron construction chain guide, easily replaced without disassembling hoist
- Forged carbon steel opens gradually without fracturing under excessive loads
- Bottom hook swivels 360 degrees
- Self-closing top and bottom hooks with heavy-duty hook latch
- Located on one central electrical panel
- Control voltage: 110 volts
- Variable Frequency Drive
- Adjustable speeds
- Standard speed ratio 6:1 adjustable to 10:1
- No-load, high-speed function that automatically increases hoist speed up to 130% when the load is less than 30% of working load limit
PUSH BUTTON STATION
- Impact resistant plastic with molded strain relief to avoid damage from pulling on the push button cord
- IP65 dust-tight and watertight environmental protection
- Ergonomic design – easy to use one-handed operation
- High quality anti-friction ball and roller design
- Durable, reliable, and maintenance free pull-rotor motor brake
- External motor fan eliminates brake heat
- Single phase
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC)
- Insulation class B
- Hertz 60
- 30/10 minute duty rating
- H4 classification
- Long-life friction clutch protects hoist from excessive overload damage
- Low profile limit switch disables controls when load block reaches upper or lower travel limit
- -20˚ to +40˚C
- Humidity of 85% or less
Want to know more about these products?
We are Canada’s leading supplier of high-performance lifting solutions, offering quick delivery and installation times backed by the industry’s best warranty. Contact us today to arrange a consultation, (204) 837 8367 or Toll Free at 1 888 317 8880. We have offices in Winnipeg, MB, Regina, SK, and Surrey, BC (serving all of the Greater Vancouver region and BC).