12 Nov Product Spotlight – Demag DC-Com Chain Hoists
The Demag DC-Com is the best value, feature-rich solution for your everyday needs. These chain hoists are the right solution for nearly any industry. DC-Com chain hoists are proven and reliable, helping enhance productivity.
Demag DC-Com Chain Hoists are renowned for their reliability. With various sizes available with load capacities up to 2,000 kg these hoists have a standard 4-m hook path, operating time counter, and a service-friendly diagnosis interface. These hoists can be put into service fast thanks to plug connections and your employees will love the ergonomic handling.
These hoists use a high-quality powder-coated surface for improved protection and longer service life. With a 24v contactor control, slipping clutch with automatic cut-out by means of speed monitoring, and an IP 55 enclosure for chain hoist and trolley, these hoists are built for safety and reliability.
Versatility is built-in with two hoist speeds and an interface for electric travel. There is also an optional operating limit switches up to 1,000 kg.
- Low-voltage control pendant thanks to 24 V contactor control system
- Safety-related functions satisfy at least Performance Level c and Category 2 to EN ISO 13849-1
Minimum load sway
- Smooth cross-travel starting and braking motions for low-sway load handling
- Speeds and acceleration/braking rates can be modified by means of the control pendant, if required
Long service life
- Generously specified gearbox. 2m+ (1,900 hours) for main load capacities and up to 4m (6,300 hours) for demanding applications
- All sub-assemblies of the chain hoist are rated for a long service life, even under the most demanding conditions
- Reliable operation from -20 °C to +45 °C without any reduction in the duty factor
- Operation also possible up to 60 °C and more
- Length of control cable or position of control pendant can be adjusted without the need for any wiring
- Length of control cable that is not needed can be stored under the service cover
- Hoist motor has large safety reserves to provide for reliable operation for many years
- Can be used for switching cycles way beyond usual market levels
- Up to 90% higher rated lifting speed in reduced load range
Easy to service
- Gearbox & slipping clutch maintenance-free for up to 10 years
- Brake maintenance-free for up to 10 years (up to 5 years for DC 10–25)
- Simple and rapid maintenance and repair of individual components thanks to the modular chain hoist design – cuts any downtime to a minimum
- Valuable and sensitive parts can be moved and positioned more smoothly and reliably
- Variable button characteristic like a car accelerator pedal
- Display for elapsed operating time counter and operating statuses
- Always up-to-date for service purposes
Slipping clutch monitoring
- Harmful continuous slipping eliminated thanks to speed monitoring
- Reliable protection against extreme overload
- Load securely held in any operating situation and cannot drop while hoist is at standstill, since brake is arranged in front of the slipping clutch in load-bearing arrangement
Low noise level
- Reduced operating noise thanks to helical gearing in all gearbox stages
- Smooth running characteristics thanks to high-quality gearing
Use our vast product knowledge to your benefit
and let us help you select the right system for your job.
We are Canada’s leading supplier of high-performance lifting solutions, offering quick delivery and installation times backed by the industry’s best warranty. Contact us today to arrange a consultation, (204) 837 8367 or Toll Free at 1 888 317 8880.